Katika - Expat Assistance

Welcome to KATIKA Expat Assistance!

If you want to employ a foreigner in Poland and do not know what formalities are needed to accomplish this, you came to the right place! We will help you to quickly and efficiently obtain a work permit and a residence card, exchange a driving license for a Polish one, register residence of a citizen of the European Union. Use our form and make an appointment for a free consulting meeting!
  • Selected information

Przydatne adresy: