Katika - Expat Assistance

I would like to get help in completing the application for a residence card, but I will submit the application at the authorities’ office myself and I will submit additional documents myself. Can you help me in such a case?

Due to the large number of similar inquiries, we launched the service called FAST ASSISTANCE. We assist in completing the application, preparation of documents and offer practical advice needed by foreigners to submit their application and conduct their case.
If you use the FAST ASSISTANCE service, We do not act as a party, which means that we can not mediate the contact between the authorities and a foreigner.